Here’s what we promise to do for you and your family’s:
Social Distancing – Our installers and employees will follow the guidelines from the CDC for social distancing and take proactive measures to communicate relevant safety policies to the customer.
- We will call the customer ahead of their appointment to confirm arrival time and explain the steps we will take to keep them safe while we are on-site.
- We will limit the need for the customer to touch equipment, mobile device, and absolutely no hand shaking or close contact while in the home.
- If the customer needs to sign hard copies of paperwork, we will ask for the customer to use their own writing utensil. If signing via a mobile device, we will write in the “COVID – Verbal Approval” on their behalf.
- We will not leave any paperwork behind for the customer. We will follow-up with digital receipts and contract copies.
- Customer payments will be made with credit card. We are not able to accept cash or checks at this time. Payments can be made via mobile app or via phone call.
- We will maintain a 6-foot distance between us and others at all times.
- We will limit the number of installers on a jobsite to no more than three people.
- To the extent possible, thoroughly wipe down and sanitize jobsites on a daily basis or as work is completed.
- MCS provides cleaning materials, masks, gloves, and shoe covers.
To keep MCS installers and employees safe, we will:
- Before entering a home, ask if anyone in their home is experiencing shortness of breath, coughing or fever.
- If our installer is not comfortable entering a home, we will not require them to do so. We will call to reschedule the appointment with a minimum of 14 days from the originally scheduled appointment.
- If the customer asks to reschedule for any reason, we will gladly do so. We will call to reschedule the appointment with a minimum of 14 days from the originally scheduled appointment.
- We will always be empathetic to our customer’s concerns.
- If an MCS employee has a fever or visible symptoms, we ask they do not come to work or enter a customer’s home and to notify their manager immediately.