Refrigerated Air Albuquerque
Similar to your car, your home’s air conditioner requires regular tune ups. If you notice that your home’s comfort levels are dropping or your energy bills are climbing it might be time to schedule your next tune up with MCS!
Our trained technicians are here to ensure that your home is a safe and comfortable environment. Our team will perform the following steps and will review and walkthrough the findings with you. At MCS, the customer always comes first!
- Examine and clean the cooling coil on the exterior, inspect interior cooling coil, and clean if necessary
- Examine and flush the primary and secondary condensate drains
- Examine and test the blower and fan motors
- Perform a thorough inspection of high voltage wiring & electrical connections, tighten where necessary. Monitor and record voltage and amperage draws.
- Check all bearings and moving parts, lubricate as necessary
- Measure and record refrigerant charge and adjust when it’s necessary
- Examine and test safety controls
- Examine and test relays, contactors and capacitors
- Examine and clean/replace air filter
- Test the thermostat operation
- Perform an overall system evaluation